Although modern day siding materials last for many years, circumstances occur where replacement becomes necessary. Mishaps result in dings, dents, and gouges that detract from the appearance of your home or business and requires professional installation. Knowing what types of siding and their benefits provides the best solution, whether replacing damaged existing materials or installing on a new building. The following information provides details to assist you in asking questions.
Shopping at a hardware store brings out the Do-It-Yourself mentality, but when installing siding, there are building code requirements. Failure to comply with these regulations results in a Denial of Claim from your insurance company in the event of loss. All of our installation teams are factory trained and certified which ensures smooth claims assessments.
Siding Types And Benefits
- Vinyl Siding - The affordability of pricing makes vinyl siding a popular choice of home and business owners, and reputable manufacturers offer long term warranties on top brand products. There is no painting required, ever, and it retains its color and shape for the length of the warranty.
- Traditional - A term used in describing a variety of products, Traditional covers the style of a broad range of siding. From vinyl to stucco, it appropriately means an authentic appearance of architecture for any siding material. The importance of use is in protecting outer walls from damage caused by rain and other weather-related concerns.
- Dutchlap - Also known as Beaded and Flat siding, this material comes in distinct textures and resembles the look of real wood planks. Available in vinyl and Cedar shake it lasts forever in a rich, hardy wood with gorgeous hues and colors.
- Board and Batton - Specially molded for a wood-grain look and engineered from wood chips and commercial grade adhesives under intense heat for endurance. The result is a durable vinyl siding for years of protection and aesthetics for attractive curb appeal.
- HardiPlank™ - Although not fireproof this fiber cement siding is fire-resistant and known as a green building material due to its ingredients being cement and finely ground sand. When painted and properly maintained, made of non-toxic materials it can last for up to 50 years.
- 16 ft. Insulated Panels - Insulated siding offers lower electric bills by maintaining a stable temperature range for offices and homes. Be sure to ask what types of siding are available to assist properly in the environmental conditioning of your structure.
As a licensed, insured and bonded company with many years of experience, we take pride in our satisfied customers.
Beauty and eye-catching designs make your home or office stand out above the rest of the neighborhood, but the important issues are protecting the structure from decay and weather damage. Being conscious of Energy Savings through additional insulation factors helps improve the market value of your property.
With vinyl siding, you enjoy a maintenance free structure at an affordable price, with a 100% Lifetime Warranty. We also work with your insurance company to settle property damage claims. Contact us for complete details and a free estimate on your siding projects. Remember to ask us about our 100% Financing plan and how we can help make your home look brand new, again.